пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

air airline american cargo




Ever find yourself wondering how many calories are in cough syrup?
Well I wonder,
because when you start consuming as much cough syrup as I do,
Iapos;m sure it adds up.
And itapos;s not even that Iapos;m actually, actually sick,
Itapos;s just the only way to get to sleep.
And it would be really awesome if my mom would stop pretending that she knows everything about me and understands why Iapos;m a fucking insane insomniac. You donapos;t know anything, mom, so just shut up.

On a lighter note:
I walked into the kitchen, where Gustave (the beta fish�I bought after the loss of Ferdinand) is currently residing until I can re-make a place for him to stay in my room, and my mom says "Watch this" So I walked over to her where she started making faces at poor Gustave in his tank Gustave, being the sensible fish that he is, responded by making menacing faces back at her.
Then, when I was holding Satan (Brazil) on my knee downstairs, she decided to make a break for her cage and fly to go land on top. But, of course, those of you who know that my bird is really part penguin or turkey or something because she royally fails at flying, so she made a split-second decision to take refuge...on Charcoalapos;s head. So Charcoal is flipping shit because there is a bird trying to perch on his head, but he didnapos;t make even one�swipe at her. We have good kitties ^.^

The new Tinkerbell movie is really, really cute. Iapos;ve watched it twice already, and bought the soundtrack off of iTunes. Admittedly, the soundtrack was a bit of a letdown because most of the beautiful instrumental bits throughout the movie that I really wanted arenapos;t on it, but the "theme" (sung by Loreena McKennitt,�who made a song out�of The Lady�of Shalott by Alfred, Lord�Tennyson, that�should have been left as�a poem) is, which I also love, so thatapos;s good. Also, even though I donapos;t really like Selena Gomez, and her high notes are...less than pleasing to listen to, the song that she has on it ("Fly to Your Heart)�is also nice. Seriously, though, I wonder why no one said anything about her high note in it. Listen to it and youapos;ll know what Iapos;m talking about.

I should have stayed a little girl.
air airline american cargo, air airline american, air airline america west, air airline america creebec north.



Комментариев нет: