четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

chai od yosef




Sorry guys; I killed everything in this journal except for the latest post.

I really hate, hate whining about drawing-emos but Iapos;m just so angry and frustrated that itapos;s at a point where it is entirely unbearable; I am at such a loss as to what to do, really all I want to do is cry about it and then wake up the next day and have it go away, but itapos;s just not happening. Really I would just cease to function if I stopped drawing, but with every picture I make the more upset I get. STALEMATElksjfalkf


Iapos;m honestly rarely, rarely like this and I really, really tried to give it time, the people whoapos;ve been trying to talk me out of it for the past little while will know; but I think I just need to take a break or something, Iapos;m not even sure that this means.


Iapos;m sorry for being like this ughhh I hope I get over myself soon BLARHGHHHHhh


*


While weapos;re on the topic of drawing, Iapos;m not posting guro or anything rated above R15 (99 shota obvs.), or rather, anything offensive or sensitive to other peopleapos;s morals here anymore because I donapos;t want to associate the lawn handle with that stuff for various reasons. If you actually want to see any of this stuff you can pm me on lj for where itapos;s at these days.
chai od yosef, chai nog, chai necklaces, chai necklace.



Комментариев нет: