суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

coupon pur




There was a mouse living in my boot.
I didnapos;t realize it until I put it on this morning.
I thought "Hmm. Whatapos;s that warm soft thing on my toe?"
I pulled him out and let him loose in my room again.

Kristen asked me to work a longer shift today. Iapos;ve never been able to say no to anyone who asked me for something nicely. Even if they were faking the pleasantries.

Iapos;ve been walking around on my busted ankle. I had to use the ladder at work 3 times. ..Which refucked it. I ended up limping a bit after all.

On my lunch break I picked up two applications at other stores. One of those stores said they were always in need of help, and the people there have always been nice.

The last time I didnapos;t feel well and Kristen asked me what was wrong I started listing my symptoms and she cut me off with "I donapos;t want to stand here and listen to this." So I didnapos;t bother telling her anything the two times she asked what was wrong today. Instead I quit.

My last day is the 25th.

I had to be picked up by both parents because my car was completely out of gas. My mom had promised to take care of it twice and didnapos;t. Iapos;m not speaking to her for at least a week.

I came home, smoked a cigar, and I feel better now.
Still shitty. But not as bad.

breast forum small, coupon pur, coupon purchase, coupon purina, coupon puritan pride.



Комментариев нет: